Things you’ll need
- Liquid glue
- A blue cloth ( or any other color you like)
- Marbles (if you want)
- Your mums wine glass
- Two books of varying size
- A permanent marker
- A pink/red ROSE and two white roses
- Other tiny flowers and berries (I don’t know what they’re called)
- Few rubber bands
- A plastic stand with a hole in it (this is a little complicated to make so you can use a narrow glass instead)
So let’s begin!
- Invert the wine glass and write down the title ‘Beauty and the Beast” in your favorite handwriting. (note: if you make a mistake, you can dab a cloth in oil and remove that part, then rinse it with water. The oil can also be used to remove the sticky surfaces from the glass.)
- Take your bunch of flowers and berries and cut them short, about the diameter of the wine glass base. Place them along the base in any random combination, making sure they hang off the base. Secure them using a few rubber bands.
- Using the very tiny flowers, try to make a curve over the base. Since they are already branched, they will stay in position so don’t use rubber bands on them. After you have set them, pour some liquid glue over them to give them a more permanent fixture. Make sure you don’t pour the glue on the glass, and if you’re like me and you do, clean it immediately with a wet cloth.
- Deciding where you want to present your flower arrangement, place your blue cloth on a table and set up your book stand.
- Now here it gets a little tricky. If you have a narrow glass such as this, skip this step.
We need a stand with a hole in it, if you find any relatable thing like that, lucky you! If you don’t, take a useless water bottle or soap bottle and cut its base. Then make a hole in the middle which is wide enough to hold the flower stem. But not to large.
Tip: you’ll need pointy nails and hammers and sharp tools from the tool box. You may even break a pair of scissors and cut yourself across the thumb so please take care. If you are young, ask an adult to do it and if you are an adult, just buy the narrow glass. (sorry I don’t have a picture of that because i was bleeding)
- Take your stand, put the rose in, place it on the book stand and secure it all using bluetac.
- Gently break off the petals of the white rose and spread them around on the book and table, making sure you cover the bluetac
- FINALLY! Place your wine glass gently over the rose after plucking off two or more pink ‘fallen’ petals. Add the colorful marbles on the white petals (not all of them). AND THERE…
YOUR VERY OWN BEAUTY AND THE BEAST THEMED FLOWER ARRANGEMENT!
P.S: ignore my purple water bottle, i was getting late for school
You can email me your own versions of these flower arrangement and if you have any queries, don’t hesitate to ask via the comments. Hope this helped and be sure to follow.